Monday, January 12, 2009

To Grow


As I start the story of my business, I find it intertwining with where my life is today, growing. Each day as I nurture these tiny plants, I also nurture myself. As I work to sustain each and every leaf, I find new ones growing, shooting to the sun for energy, for life. I find myself every day right there with each tiny leaf, shooting to the sun for energy and for life, and each day I receive it, I grow. I have a new awareness that these plants need just as much care as I do to be the best they can be and together each day we grow stronger and stronger. I am grateful for my business, to my clients and to the community in which supports the specialty farmer. I am graced with loyal consumers, that to want to nurture themselves with the best food products. So to start the story off, I want to thank my family for believing in me, Deone for guiding me on my journey, Claudia, I could not make it through a work week without you, and to me dear sweet children, for being proud of me, working with me and being patient as there is always more work to be done... I love you all and keep posted for the story to unfold.

4 comments:

  1. Kara,
    This is beautiful! I love the picture of you and the greenhouse. I am so proud of you and the girls. Keep growing! I am in winter cloths and tramping through the snow and when I see your sunny water background I am so happy you are in a superior growing area for your dream!
    Hugs,
    Deone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dream and I believe in your dream. That is why I want to be a part of it. Here is to a great year of all around growth.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see it all in fruition! Love you.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara,
    Rosalie and I are so proud of you and your ability to balance so much responsibility. We're happy to participate in your business wherever possible and you know we are always here. Love you and the girls lots!!

    Dad and Rosalie

    ReplyDelete